“This recipe is quick and easy, and because you're making individual pizzas, each one can be altered to suit each person's taste.” Athena M. Russell - Florence, South Carolina
- 2 pita breads (6 inches)
- 1/4 cup refried black beans
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon chopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives
- 1/3 cup shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Place pita breads on an ungreased baking sheet; spread with beans. Top with salsa, chicken, chilies, olives and cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream; sprinkle with onion. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Santa Fe Chicken Pita Pizzas for 2 in Healthy Cooking
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Santa Fe Chicken Pita Pizzas for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review