- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm enough to roll.
- Preheat oven to 375°. On a lightly floured surface, roll each
- portion of dough to 1/4-in. thickness. Cut with a floured 3-in.
- Santa-shaped cookie cutter. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until light brown. Remove from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat butter until creamy. Beat in
- milk, vanilla and salt. Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar until
- smooth. Pipe onto cookies and decorate as desired. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie (calculated without decorations) equals 186 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 56 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.