This gelatin is enjoyed by everyone because you just can't go wrong with fresh berries.
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling white wine or white grape juice
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup green grapes, halved
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling wine or grape juice; cool for 10 minutes. Stir in club soda; refrigerate until set but not firm, about 45 minutes.
- Fold in the berries and grapes. Pour into a 6-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Invert and unmold onto a serving platter. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Sangria Gelatin Ring in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p213
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Sangria Gelatin Ring
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review