Sangria Gelatin Dessert
Our Test Kitchen came up with this festive finale. White wine gives it a refreshing twist and the vibrant color dresses up holiday dinners.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatins in boiling water. Let stand for 10
- minutes. Stir in cold water and the wine; refrigerate for 45 minutes
- or until partially set.
- Fold in the oranges, raspberries and grapes. Transfer to six large
- wine glasses, 1 cup in each. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 95 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.
Wine: This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic