- In a large bowl, combine oats, boiling water and butter; let stand
- for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm
- water. Add to the oat mixture with eggs and onion. Add flour mixture
- from hot roll mix; stir well (do not knead).
- Spread dough into a 10-in. circle on a well-greased pizza pan. Cover
- with plastic wrap coated with cooking spray; let rise in a warm
- place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Beat egg and garlic salt; brush gently over dough. Sprinkle with
- onion and sesame seeds. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until
- golden brown. Remove from pan; cool on a wire rack.
- Split lengthwise. Combine mayonnaise, mustard and horseradish; spread
- over cut sides of loaf. Layer with remaining filling ingredients.
- Cut into wedges. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 383 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 712 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 19 g protein.