- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 bunches green onions, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 cans (6 ounces each) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
- In a saucepan, combine soup and cream cheese; cook and stir over medium heat until smooth.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over hot water. Let stand 5 minutes or until dissolved. Add gelatin to hot soup mixture; stir until dissolved. Add onions, celery and crab; stir to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl. Cover and chill for 2-3 hours or until set. Serve with crackers. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for San Francisco Crab Dip(2)
Sort By :
My mom used to make this for us all the time when we were kids and when we had parties. Family favorite!
I made this dip for Christmas Dinner Appetizer and it was wonderful. Added an extra can of crab, three celery ribs and a jar of diced pimento for color. Everyone went crazy over it. Definitely will make again but probably will only use one bunch of onion and will add a nice pinch of cayenne pepper. Unmolded on an appetizer plate it made a beautiful presentation.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- New Year's Appetizers >