- for 1-2 minutes on each side; return all to the pan. Reduce heat to
- low. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer reads
- 170°. Remove and keep warm.
- Add wine to the pan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered,
- for 2-3 minutes or until slightly reduced. Stir in the sour cream,
- sugar and minced sage; heat through (do not boil). Serve with
- chicken and rice. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chicken breast half with 3/4 cup rice and 4 teaspoons sauce equals 410 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 855 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now