- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups chopped salted cashews
- 1 cup brickle toffee bits
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- Salted whole cashews
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, salt and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in chopped cashews, toffee bits and butterscotch chips.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Press one whole cashew into each cookie. Bake 7-9 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on pans 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Freeze option: Freeze cookies in freezer containers. To use, thaw before serving. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Salted Toffee Cashew Cookies
"Best. Caramel. cookie. Ever."
"These are really good cookies. Crunchy with the cashews and toffee and just an all round good cookie."
"Also try adding caramel baking bits in place of the butterscotch chips!"
"I recently made these cookies for a function and they were a big hit. I was told by one man that they were "deadly.""