Salted Peanut Squares Recipe
If your gift list is long, here’s a yummy solution. The recipe makes nearly 10 dozen chewy, nutty, sweet-and-salty bars.
- 3-1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 36 miniature Snickers candy bars, chopped
- 1. Sprinkle half of the peanuts into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. In a large microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and butter at 50% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave in 20-second intervals until melted; stir until smooth. Stir in sweetened condensed milk; cook, uncovered, on high for 1 minute.
- 2. Stir in marshmallow creme and candy bars. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts. Cover with plastic wrap; press down lightly.
- 3. Refrigerate until set. Cut into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 9-3/4 dozen.
1 piece: 64 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 47mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Salted Peanut Squares
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC