A favorite of young and old, this recipe came from my sister-in-law. It's simple to prepare and delicious. There's no need to keep it warm or cold, so it's perfect for the potluck that has you traveling longer distances. —Kathy Tremel, Earling, Iowa
- 3 cups salted peanuts without skins, divided
- 2-1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups peanut butter chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Place half of the peanuts in an ungreased 11x7-in. dish; set aside. In a large saucepan, melt butter and peanut butter chips over low heat. Add milk and marshmallows; cook and stir until melted.
- Pour over peanuts. Sprinkle with remaining peanuts. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Cut into scant 1-1/4-in. squares. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Salted Nut Squares in Taste of Home December/January 1994, p39
Reviews for Salted Nut Squares
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review