- shaking pan several times.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cream (mixture will bubble) until
- smooth. Stir in butter (mixture will bubble) and salt until blended.
- Pour into crust; refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Place chocolate in a large bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream
- just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Stir in
- vanilla. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Pour over caramel. Sprinkle with sea salt. Refrigerate for at least 3
- hours. Remove from the refrigerator about 45 minutes before serving.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 552 calories, 37 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.