- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months. Yield: 1/3 cup.
Reviews for Salt-Free Herb Blend
Sort By :
WOW. . . I was so glad to find a recipt for a Salt-Free Herb blend, as I can not have much salt in my diet (Lymphedemia in my arm . . . due to breast cancer. Salt makes my arm swell up).
Thanks so much as your herb blend has really made our meals taste wonderful. Keep up the good work!