Salt & Garlic Pita Chips
With just four ingredients, this recipe couldn't be any easier to prepare! These sturdy chips will hold up well to any dip or spread.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
72 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 pita breads (6 inches), split in half
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a small bowl, whisk oil and garlic. Brush over rough side of pita
- halves; sprinkle with salt. Cut each pita half into six wedges.
- Place rough side up on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 6 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 chip equals 21 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 46 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.