- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 cup sliced sweet yellow pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing or salad dressing of your choice
- 1/2 cup corn chips, coarsely crushed, optional
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, toss greens, tomato, yellow pepper and onion. Combine salsa and salad dressing. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with chips if desired and cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Salsa Tossed Salad
Sort By :
"Love this simple salad, it's always a hit at parties. The ranch/salsa dressing is perfect along with the crunch of the chips."
"Spicy salsa and cool ranch blend to make a terrific, so easy to make dressing. I use it on other salads as well, and it's always popular."