Salsa Tortilla Pizza
I enjoy collecting recipes and preparing them for my husband, children and grandchildren. When cooking for the gang, I can easily double or triple this recipe.Beverly Routh, St. Joseph, Missouri
4 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a skillet, cook beef and green pepper over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the salsa, onions, cilantro and
- cumin. Remove from the heat.
- Place tortillas on greased baking sheets. Combine Monterey Jack and
- cheddar cheeses; sprinkle 1/4 cup over tortillas. Top with beef
- mixture, remaining cheese mixture and the Parmesan cheese. Bake at
- 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.