Salsa Strips Recipe
In Fredonia, New York, Joann Woloszyn relies on refrigerated crescent rolls to makes these crisp Southwestern appetizers. "Choose mild, medium or hot salsa to suit your taste," Joann suggests.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Minced fresh cilantro
- 1. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles. Place on greased baking sheets. Spread mustard and salsa on each rectangle.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 8-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes. Cut each into four strips; sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 16 appetizers.
3 each: 255 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 781mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Salsa Strips
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC