Salsa Strips Recipe
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Minced fresh cilantro
- 1. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into four rectangles. Place on greased baking sheets. Spread mustard and salsa on each rectangle.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 8-10 minutes longer or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes. Cut each into four strips; sprinkle with cilantro. Yield: 16 appetizers.
1 serving (3 each) equals 255 calories, 14 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 781 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Salsa Strips
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.