There's nothing better than turning out a super-quick skillet supper that totally delivers on a meal that'll please the whole family on a busy weeknight. It's a keeper. — Deanna Ellett, Boynton Beach, Florida
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups fresh whole kernel corn
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/4 cups chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Brown chops on both sides in batches.
- Return all chops to pan. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 6-8 minutes or until thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Salsa Skillet Pork Chops in Taste of Home June/July 2013
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Salsa Skillet Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review