- 6 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups fresh whole kernel corn
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/4 cups chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Brown chops on both sides in batches.
- Return all chops to pan. Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 6-8 minutes or until thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Salsa Skillet Pork Chops
"Definitely quick and easy. Don't overcook your pork chops!!"
"Made this exactly as the recipe says. It was really good!!! So easy to prepare and I love that!! I'm going to try it with chicken the next time. Thanks for sharing!!"
"I serve the Pork Chop over white rice and it is so good. My family loves it."
"Great flavor. I will be trying this same recipe but using chicken instead of pork to switch things up. This was also very easy to put together."
"I had chicken breasts on hand so I used them. It was a very good recipe and I had everything I needed on hand!"