Salsa Potatoes and Pork Recipe
Pork and salsa delightfully dress up ordinary fried potatoes. With just five ingredients, this recipe is one you'll likely reach for whenever you need a side dish in a hurry.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:4 servings
- 1/4 pound boneless pork, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook pork in oil for about 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove pork and set aside. In the same skillet, fry potatoes for 4 minutes or until browned. Add pork and salsa; toss. Heat through. Serve with yogurt if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 245 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC