Salsa Potatoes and Pork Recipe
Pork and salsa delightfully dress up ordinary fried potatoes. With just five ingredients, this recipe is one you'll likely reach for whenever you need a side dish in a hurry.
- 1/4 pound boneless pork, trimmed and cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 medium potatoes, cooked, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt, optional
- In a large skillet, cook pork in oil for about 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove pork and set aside. In the same skillet, fry potatoes for 4 minutes or until browned. Add pork and salsa; toss. Heat through. Serve with yogurt if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Salsa Potatoes and Pork in Country Pork 1996, p18
Reviews for Salsa Potatoes and Pork(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review