Salsa Guacamole Recipe
- 6 small ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a bowl, mash avocados with lemon juice. Stir in the salsa, onions, salt and garlic powder. Serve immediately with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
2 tablespoons (prepared with salt-free seasoning blend; calculated without tortilla chips) equals 10 calories, 1 g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 55 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: Free Food.
Reviews for Salsa Guacamole
"Our family loves to try different guacamole recipes. Everybody REALLY liked this one! It's very easy and very good!"
"Loved it! Lemon juice added a nice tangy flavor. I added a little more garlic powder. Also added roasted corn from the grill. Awesome!"
"I loved this. I only made it with two large avocados and reduced the other ingredients accordingly."
"Excellent guacamole! It is even better with fresh squeezed lime juice than the lemon juice."
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.