- 6 small ripe avocados, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tortilla chips
- In a bowl, mash avocados with lemon juice. Stir in the salsa, onions, salt and garlic powder. Serve immediately with tortilla chips. Yield: 4 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Salsa Guacamole
Sort By :
"Our family loves to try different guacamole recipes. Everybody REALLY liked this one! It's very easy and very good!"
"Loved it! Lemon juice added a nice tangy flavor. I added a little more garlic powder. Also added roasted corn from the grill. Awesome!"
"I loved this. I only made it with two large avocados and reduced the other ingredients accordingly."
"Excellent guacamole! It is even better with fresh squeezed lime juice than the lemon juice."