- 2 pounds fish fillets (walleye, bass or perch)
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 cups salsa
- 8 ounces shredded or sliced Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese or provolone cheese
- Coat fish fillets in bread crumbs. In a skillet, brown fillets in oil. Arrange in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with salsa and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 7-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Salsa Fish
Sort By :
"I used bass and some large crappie fillets and it was spectacular!"
"Really liked this. A spicy salsa gives it kick, and lots of cheese gives it even more flavor. Great for people who normally are not fish fans."
"Husband loved it"
"Even my four year old liked it."
"Homemade or fresh salsa is best for this - I found the commercial brands too wet"