Salsa Dipper Deviled Eggs Recipe
Like a fiesta for your mouth, these fun salsa-topped eggs make any gathering feel like a party!—Peggy Woodward, Shullsburg, Wisconsin
- 6 hard-cooked large eggs
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 12 tortilla chips
- Additional tortilla chips and salsa, optional
- 1. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add salsa, mayonnaise, onion, salt and pepper; mix well. Spoon into egg whites, or cut a small hole in the tip of a pastry bag or in a corner of a food-safe plastic bag. Transfer egg yolk mixture into bag; pipe into egg whites. Refrigerate.
- 2. Just before serving, place a tortilla chip in each egg half. If desired, serve with additional chips and salsa. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half: 79 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 93mg cholesterol, 93mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Salsa Dipper Deviled Eggs
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC