Add a little salsa to your ordinary deviled eggs and turn them into eggs Ole! Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®.
- 6 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 3 tablespoons fresh salsa or chunky salsa, drained, if necessary
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Refrigerated fresh salsa
- Chopped fresh cilantro, if desired
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove egg yolks; place yolks into bowl.
- Place egg whites aside.
- Mash yolks with fork. Add 3 tablespoons salsa and sour cream; mix well.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon egg yolk mixture into each egg white half.
- Top each with about 1/2 teaspoon salsa and garnish with cilantro, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time or up to 24 hours. Yield: 12 servings
Originally published as Salsa Deviled Eggs in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Salsa Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review