Salsa Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro, divided
- Dash pepper
- 1 package (6 ounces) ready-to-use Southwestern chicken strips
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1. In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salsa, 3 teaspoons cilantro and pepper; add chicken and toss to coat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 2. Arrange red pepper and avocado slices on two salad plates; top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Yield: 2 servings.
1/2 cup: 313 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 876mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 7g fiber), 21g protein.
Reviews for Salsa Chicken Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.