Salsa Chicken Fajita Pizza Recipe
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, finely chopped
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa, drained
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Sour cream, optional
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the lime juice, 2 tablespoons oil and garlic. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. In a large skillet, saute chicken in remaining oil until no longer pink.
- 3. Place crust on an ungreased 14-in. pizza pan; spread with salsa to within 1/2 in. of edges. Layer with chicken, peppers, onion and cheese.
- 4. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream if desired. Yield: 6 slices.
1 slice (calculated without sour cream) equals 446 calories, 20 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 890 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein.
Reviews for Salsa Chicken Fajita Pizza
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.