Salsa Cheese Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa, divided
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in 1 cup of salsa until combined. Spread onto a 12-in. serving plate. Sprinkle with green pepper, onion and tomato. Top with the remaining salsa; sprinkle with cheese. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 14-16 servings.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 117 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 251 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.