- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) salmon
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Drain salmon, reserving 1/4 cup juice. Discard salmon bones and skin. In a bowl, combine the salmon, egg, flour and dill; mix well. Stir baking powder into the reserved juice add to the salmon mixture. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Drop batter by 1/4 cupfuls into skillet. Cook patties for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Serve warm. Yield: 6 patties.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Salmonettes
Sort By :
Have made this many times over the years, my husband loves it as weel as I. It is vary easy to prepare.