Salmon with Tomato-Dill Sauce
Dinner doesn't get much easier than it does with this lovely main course. The sauce comes together in a snap and complements the salmon nicely.—Janet Ryan, Thornton, Colorado
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- Place the salmon in a small greased baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, milk, lemon-pepper and
- dill; stir in tomato. Spoon over salmon. Bake 5 minutes longer or
- until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (6 ounces) equals 432 calories, 39 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 370 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.