Salmon with Sweet Salsa Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1. Sprinkle one side of salmon fillets with Creole seasoning. In a large skillet, cook salmon, seasoned side down, in oil over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Turn salmon; reduce heat to medium and cook 8-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine salsa and preserves. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 249 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 915mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Salmon with Sweet Salsa
"Delicious! I was afraid the Creole seasoning would be too salty, but the sweet salsa balanced it out nicely. This was a super easy entree for our Mother's Day dinner."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.