Salmon with Sweet Salsa Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1. Sprinkle one side of salmon fillets with Creole seasoning. In a large skillet, cook salmon, seasoned side down, in oil over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Turn salmon; reduce heat to medium and cook 8-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine salsa and preserves. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 249 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 915 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.