Salmon with Spinach Sauce Recipe
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 4 slices lemon
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the spinach, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and garlic salt; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 2. Pour water into a pressure cooker. Place salmon on rack; sprinkle with lemon-pepper and top with lemon slices. Close cover securely; place pressure regulator on vent pipe. Bring cooker to full pressure over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 2 minutes. (Pressure regulator should maintain a slow steady rocking motion; adjust heat if needed.)
- 3. Remove from the heat. Immediately cool according to manufacturer’s directions until pressure is completely reduced. Discard lemon slices. Serve salmon with spinach sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Salmon with Spinach Sauce
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.