- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh spinach
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat broiler. Rub fillets with 2 teaspoons oil; sprinkle with seafood seasoning. Place on a greased rack of a broiler pan. Broil 5-6 in. from heat 6-8 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add garlic; cook 15-30 seconds or until fragrant. Add beans, salt and pepper, stirring to coat beans with garlic oil. Stir in spinach until wilted. Serve salmon with spinach mixture and lemon wedges. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Salmon with Spinach & White Beans in Simple & Delicious October/November 2015
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Spinach & White Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 10, 2015
"Flavorful and easy to make."