- thickened and pulls away cleanly from the sides of the pan.
- Place flour in a large shallow bowl; coat salmon on both sides. In a
- large skillet, brown salmon in remaining oil. Transfer salmon to
- tomato mixture; cook, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until fish
- flakes easily with a fork. Serve salmon and sauce with polenta.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 salmon fillet with 1 cup polenta and 2/3 cup sauce equals 583 calories, 24 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 100 mg cholesterol, 1,068 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.