Salmon with Pineapple Sauce Recipe
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- 1. Place salmon in an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, pineapple juice, soy sauce and water until smooth. Stir in the brown sugar, ginger and cayenne. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Add pineapple; heat through. Serve with salmon. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 410 calories, 19g fat (4g saturated fat), 100mg cholesterol, 710mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 35g protein.
Reviews for Salmon with Pineapple Sauce
"This Sauce was absolutly horrid tasted has if your trying to mix polynesian with asian and it did not work well in this meal."