- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup unsweetened pineapple tidbits
- Place salmon in an ungreased 8-in. square baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, pineapple juice, soy sauce and water until smooth. Stir in the brown sugar, ginger and cayenne. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Add pineapple; heat through. Serve with salmon. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Salmon with Pineapple Sauce in Country Woman February/March 2008, p21
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Pineapple Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2011
"This Sauce was absolutly horrid tasted has if your trying to mix polynesian with asian and it did not work well in this meal."