Salmon with Lemon-Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1. Place mushrooms and butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring twice. Add the lemon juice and seasonings.
- 2. Place salmon in an 8-in. square microwave-safe dish; top with mushroom mixture. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet with 3 tablespoons mushroom sauce equals 373 calories, 24 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 290 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Reviews for Salmon with Lemon-Mushroom Sauce
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.