- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Place mushrooms and butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring twice. Add the lemon juice and seasonings.
- Place salmon in an 8-in. square microwave-safe dish; top with mushroom mixture. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Lemon-Mushroom Sauce
Sort By :
Great recipe I also added onions and cayenne pepper an wow amazing I did it on top of the stove
microwave dried it out a little but it was fast to make
However, I like to use capers instead of the mushrooms........love it like that!
This is a very good recipe. However, I cooked the mushrooms on top of the stove and baked the salmon in the oven because microwaving takes the nutrition out of the food.