If you’re looking for a dish that’s fast and healthy, this one has it all. Round it out with steamed sugar snap peas for a simple weeknight meal. —Jennie Richards, Riverton, Utah
- 2 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 5 teaspoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a broiler pan. Combine the butter, lemon juice, lemon peel and dill. Brush one-third of mixture over salmon. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining butter mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Salmon with Lemon-Dill Butter in Healthy Cooking April/May 2012, p39
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Lemon-Dill Butter
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review