Salmon with Lemon-Dill Butter Recipe
- 2 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 5 teaspoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- 1. Place salmon, skin side down, on a broiler pan. Combine the butter, lemon juice, lemon peel and dill. Brush one-third of mixture over salmon. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining butter mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
1 fillet: 219 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 69mg cholesterol, 136mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Salmon with Lemon-Dill Butter
"Easy and tasty! I doubled the sauce though because my family loved it!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.