- 2 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 5 teaspoons reduced-fat butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon snipped fresh dill
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a broiler pan. Combine the butter, lemon juice, lemon peel and dill. Brush one-third of mixture over salmon. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with remaining butter mixture. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now
Reviews for Salmon with Lemon-Dill Butter
Sort By :
Easy and tasty! I doubled the sauce though because my family loved it!