- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat butter
- Place salmon skin side down on a broiler pan; sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook the pecans, honey and butter over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Honey Pecan Sauce(1)
Sort By :
This was the best salmon I have ever made! I'm not a big fish lover, but I have been trying to find recipes so that we can eat seafood more often. This is an absolute keeper!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >