Salmon with Honey Pecan Sauce Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat butter
- 1. Place salmon skin side down on a broiler pan; sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook the pecans, honey and butter over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet with 2 tablespoons sauce: 330 calories, 20g fat (5g saturated fat), 68mg cholesterol, 319mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2-1/2 fat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Salmon with Honey Pecan Sauce
"Excellent! And so fast & easy to put together."
"This was the best salmon I have ever made! I'm not a big fish lover, but I have been trying to find recipes so that we can eat seafood more often. This is an absolute keeper!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.