- 3/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a food processor, combine the parsley, ginger and garlic; cover and process until minced. Add the lemon juice, lime juice, salt, tarragon and pepper; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Spread mixture over salmon fillets. Place in a shallow 2-qt. microwave-safe dish, positioning the thickest portion of fish toward the outside edges. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3-5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Let stand, covered, for 2 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Salmon with Garlic and Ginger in Light & Tasty October/November 2003, p44
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Garlic and Ginger
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review