Salmon with Dill Sauce Recipe
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed, divided
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1. Place salmon in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon dill. Cover and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the yogurt, sugar, seasoning blend and remaining dill. Cook and stir over low heat until warmed. Serve with the salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 227 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 24g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2-1/2 lean meat, 2 fat
Reviews for Salmon with Dill Sauce
"Very good. My sauce started to separate, so I might have heated it too much. ?"
"With only a few ingredients, this is a superior salmon recipe, just right for hot summer nights. My family gobbled it up."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.