- In a small saucepan, bring broth to a simmer; keep hot. In a large
- saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add shallot; cook and stir 1-2
- minutes or until tender. Add rice and garlic; cook and stir 1-2
- minutes or until rice is coated.
- Stir in 1/2 cup hot broth. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer; cook and
- stir until broth is absorbed. Add remaining broth, 1/2 cup at a
- time, cooking and stirring until broth has been absorbed after each
- addition, until rice is tender but firm to the bite, and risotto is
- creamy. Remove from heat; stir in lemon peel and pepper.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper. In a large skillet,
- heat oil over medium heat. Add fillets; cook 6-8 minutes on each
- side or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Serve
- with sauce and risotto. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet with 3 tablespoons sauce and 3/4 cup risotto equals 815 calories, 54 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 1,273 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 34 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now