Salmon with Dill Sauce Recipe
This moist tender salmon is a savory treat draped with a smooth creamy dill sauce. "When my daughter served this tempting main dish for dinner, I was surprised to learn how easy the recipe is," says Janet Painter of Three Springs, Pennsylvania.
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed, divided
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- Place salmon in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon dill. Cover and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the yogurt, sugar, seasoning blend and remaining dill. Cook and stir over low heat until warmed. Serve with the salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Salmon with Dill Sauce in Quick Cooking January/February 2001, p46
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Dill Sauce(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2012
With only a few ingredients, this is a superior salmon recipe, just right for hot summer nights. My family gobbled it up.
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Fish >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >