Salmon with Dijon Mayonnaise Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. Place the salmon skin side down on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-16 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with the salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 294 calories, 28g fat (4g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 316mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 10g protein
Reviews for Salmon with Dijon Mayonnaise
"My son liked the sauce but my husband thought it tasted too much like tartar sauce. I will keep trying new Salmon recipes until I find the one that works for all members of my family."
"Good recipe. The sauce is very good. I used the sauce for fish also."
"Super easy, and the sauce was fabulously delicious! A big hit with both my husband and me!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.