Salmon with Dijon Mayonnaise Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. Place the salmon skin side down on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-16 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with the salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 294 calories, 28g fat (4g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 316mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Salmon with Dijon Mayonnaise
"My son liked the sauce but my husband thought it tasted too much like tartar sauce. I will keep trying new Salmon recipes until I find the one that works for all members of my family."
"Good recipe. The sauce is very good. I used the sauce for fish also."
"Super easy, and the sauce was fabulously delicious! A big hit with both my husband and me!"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.