Salmon with Dijon Mayonnaise
You won't need to fish for compliments when this eye-catching main course appears on the table. The dill and mustard topping pairs well with the salmon.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Place the salmon skin side down on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4 in.
- from the heat for 10-16 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve
- with the salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 294 calories, 28 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 316 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now