Salmon with Dijon Mayonnaise Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. Place the salmon skin side down on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-16 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with the salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 294 calories, 28 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 316 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Salmon with Dijon Mayonnaise
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.