You won't need to fish for compliments when this eye-catching main course appears on the table. The dill and mustard topping pairs well with the salmon.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Place the salmon skin side down on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-16 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with the salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Salmon with Dijon Mayonnaise in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p3
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Dijon Mayonnaise
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 14, 2012
"Good recipe. The sauce is very good. I used the sauce for fish also."
Reviewed Feb. 9, 2010
"Super easy, and the sauce was fabulously delicious! A big hit with both my husband and me!"