You won't need to fish for compliments when this eye-catching main course appears on the table. The dill and mustard topping pairs well with the salmon.
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Place the salmon skin side down on a greased broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-16 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with the salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Salmon with Dijon Mayonnaise in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p3
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Salmon with Dijon Mayonnaise
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review